Party safety tips to help you be a great host, keep your guests safe and not disturb your neighbours.
Be a great host, keep your guest safe and don’t disturb your neighbours.
Having a party?
Follow this party preparation checklist:
- Stay safe
- Let police know, register your party with the WA Police
- Inform the City’s CSS on 1300 653 643
- Don’t open invite on social media
- Invite your neighbours or let them know – use the City’s Friendly Neighbourhoods card
- Consider your neighbours and the noise from your party. For more information on acceptable noise, visit our noise page
- Serve alcohol responsibly
- Make sure you consider security measures
Visit the WA Police website for information on the law, your responsibilities and out of control gatherings.