Notice of Completion

Once you have completed construction, you will need to provide us with a Notice of Completion.

The form BA7 – Notice of Completion is available at the Building Commission website. 

Upon completion of all works, it is the responsibility of property owner or builder to submit a Notice of Completion (Form BA07) before an application for a refund of the Kerb Security Deposit can be processed. 

You can submit the Notice of Completion:

Online  or

by Mail
City of Melville
Locked Bag1
Booragoon WA 6954

In Person
City of Melville Civic Centre
10 Almondbury Road
Booragoon  WA  6154