Wireless Hill Open Day
Celebrating Wireless Hill on Thursday, 18 May 2017 from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Celebrate International Museums Day
See the exhibition The Wire: A History of Morse Code (all ages)
- Learn about Communications with Richard Rennie
- Marvel at live Morse Code Demonstration
See a live Morse demonstration in the museum, proudly presented by the Morsecodians Fraternity of WA.
- Wander three easy walk trails in 40 hectares of parkland and bush
- Explore the rich Aboriginal heritage of the site, known as Yagan’s Gennuny (lookout)
- Enjoy the new children’s play space
- Remember at the new War Memorial
Wheelchair access, amenities, parking and barbeque facilities available.
For more information about Wireless Hill Open Day please email email@example.com or ring 9364 0158.
|Contact Name||Wireless Hill Museum|
|Contact Phone||9364 0158|
|Location||Wireless Hill, Telefunken Dr, Ardross WA 6153|
|Start Date||18 May 2017|
|End Date||18 May 2017|