Wireless Hill Open Day
Celebrate International Day for Monuments and Sites and come to Wireless Hill - there is a range of free events and activities for everyone
• See the new museum exhibition: 50 Objects in 50 Years, a snap shot of Melville’s history over the last 50 years.
• Wander through the walks trails on the 40 hectare parkland and bush.
• Play on the nature playground.
• Remember at the war memorial.
• Explore the rich Aboriginal heritage of the site known as Yagan’s Gennuny.
• Try the free craft activities for young people and help make a giant Jenga monument.
• Many more things to see and do.
And don't miss our special talk at 1.00pm:
The Celebrity Life of a 15th Century Book; The Gutenberg Bible at the John Rylands Library, Manchester
Presenter: Specialist Collections Librarian Julianne Simpson, from Manchester University.
Bookings: Reserve your place online or phone 9364 0158.
|Contact Name||Museum staff|
|Location||Wireless Hill Museum, Wireless Hill Park, Telefunken Drive (extending from Almondbury Road), Ardross|
|Start Date||18 April 2018|
|End Date||18 April 2018|