Our educational programs address environmental awareness, sustainability, and Noongar culture. Details regarding program availability, capacity, costs and booking procedure are listed below.
Educational Program Options
We offer a variety of programs to primary, secondary and tertiary students. All programs are designed to encourage environmental awareness, positive behaviour change towards sustainable living and respect for Noongar Boodja.
Explore our educational program options here.
Guided Educational Programs can be booked during school terms only, on the following days:
- Monday: not available
- Tuesday: all day
- Wednesday: all day
- Thursday: Noongar Boodja Programs available, all day
- Friday: not available
Number of Participants
There is a maximum capacity of 30 students/participants per group program. Classes exceeding 30 students/participants will be required to divide their class in two groups.
Please note the maximum capacity is two groups (of 30 students) on site at any one time.
Cost and Duration
- Guided program costs ranges from: $5 - $10 per student, depending on the program selected and time spent on site
- Noongar Boodja Waakiny incurs a flat rate of $250 per class. This program is between 1.5 - 2 hours in duration, depending on age level. This program is recommended to Year 3 onwards
- Submit an online booking form
- State your preferred program and dates in the section provided
- The Environmental Education Officer will contact you to confirm excursion details
All booking agents are encouraged to familiarise themselves with Piney Lakes site details and excursion guidelines.