The community is represented by a Mayor and 12 Elected Members who represent the six wards for four year terms.
The Mayor is elected by the community and the Deputy Mayor is elected by Councillors each year. The Mayor speaks on behalf of the City of Melville and liaises with the Chief Executive Officer on the affairs and performance of the organisation.
City of Melville's Ward boundaries are made up of the following suburbs:
- Applecross/Mt Pleasant Ward: Applecross, Ardross & A Portion of Mt Pleasant
- Bicton/Attadale Ward: Bicton, Attadale & A Portion of Alfred Cove
- Bull Creek/Leeming Ward: Bull Creek & Leeming
- City Ward: Booragoon, Brentwood, Bateman, Myaree, A Portion of Alfred Cove & A Portion of Melville
- Palmyra/Melville/Willagee Ward: Palmyra, Willagee & A Portion of Melville
- University Ward: Kardinya, Murdoch & Winthrop
Applecross/Mt Pleasant Ward:
Bull Creek/Leeming Ward:
If you have any feedback about an Elected Member, please contact customer service on 1300 635 845 or